Why Become a Member of San Diego County Archaeological Society (SDCAS)?
Membership: Adult- $30; Student- $15; Family- $40
- Eleven fascinating archaeology talks
March 26th, 2013: Dr. Tori Randall- Reconstruction of Life on the Southern California Coast
February 26th, 2013: Kaitlin Brown- The Processing and Technological Application of Asphaltum in Southern California
January 22nd, 2013: Andrew Pigniolo- Descanso Notched Points: Innovation, Culture, and Technology
- Archaeology field trips
San Diego Museum of Man
Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
Channel Islands Cruise
- Bi-Monthly informative newsletter listing archaeology events in our region and archaeology news from around the globe ()
- Arch in the Park (Archaeology Month event in October) including archaeology exhibits, stone tool making, basket making, and more
- SCAS is a volunteer organization. Your membership dues go towards SDCAS services only.
- San Diego Archaeological Center members get $5 off. $10 off for Dual membership (SDCAS & SDAC)*
- $5 coupon to use towards SDCAS mug ($5) or t-shirt ($15)**
* Individual, Family, and Student categories
* *Coupon is redeemable only at the SDCAS sales table in SDCAS events. Coupon is a onetime offer to new, renewing, and life-time adult or family members.